As an original literary platform owned by WEBCOMICS HOLDINGS, Readin is dedicated to
authors with creative talents and passion for creation. On Readin platform, excellent stories can not only
a large number of fans, high rewards for creations, but also have the opportunity to own larger development
plans in the fields of publication distribution, adaptation, and merchandise etc.
DESCRIPTION OF BENEFIT PROGRAM
1. General information
- The monetary units involved in the Benefit Program mentioned above is US dollar.
- The number of words in each chapter is calculated based on English words, punctuation is not included.
Please carefully select the age rating of the work. If the content of the work is significantly different from the selected level, some texts may not be displayed normally, which will affect users' reading and thus affect the work rating and the reward.
This Benefit Program is currently only available for novels published in English. Fanfiction and Non-English novels can be normally published but cannot participate in “Reward for Continuous Updates” and “Reward for Complete Novels” for the time being.
2. Description of Remuneration
- All rewards will be issued to the account within 45 business days after the entry meets the
participation conditions. For example, if your work meets the participation conditions in January, we will issue the reward before 31st March.
- When the reward of all works exceeds 100USD, you can apply for withdrawing the money. A single withdrawal is withdrawn at an integer of 100USD, and the part less than 100USD is waiting for the next withdrawal.
- The balance of the account will be updated before the 25th of each month. Please submit a withdrawal request within 15 days. We will pay before the 31st of the month following the update of the balance. If the withdrawal request is submitted after the prescribed time, it will be postponed to the next payment cycle.
- We currently only support Payoneer. For the first withdrawal, you need to log in to your Payoneer account through the link prompted by the "Settlement of Payment" interface to link to our payment system. Both the processing fees and taxes arising from the payment process shall be borne respectively by both parties.
3. Description of Violation
Based on the principle of being responsible for the readers, respecting the contract and the law, and also maintaining a good original writing environment, in the following situations, the platform will cancel the Benefit he/she enjoys according to the severity level, and recover the author's rewards on Readin.
- The author and the work involve plagiarism or other copyright infringement.
- The author vilifies or denigrates Readin and cooperation channels on any public pages, media, or information platforms.
- A large number of meaningless plots are filled, edited, repeatedly updated, and the content is intentionally copied to gain rewards.
- Get popularity or tamper with data of works through technical means.
- Deceive readers for illegal gains by using the indentity as an author.
This Benefit Program will be implemented since March, 2020. During the implementation period,
Readin reserves all rights for explanation. Readin reserves the right to revise this Benefit program and specific operations according to the actual situation. If there is any revision, please refer to the latest revised version. The latest version of Benefit Program is not retroactive.